International Healthcare Professional Recruiting and Workforce Solutions
Healthcare providers throughout the U.S. partner with Conexus MedStaff to find qualified international registered nurses and medical technologists to add to their core team. As a partner to hundreds of facilities, our clients partner with us to find long-term staffing talent, exclusively available to them through our pipeline of international healthcare professionals. The Conexus team consists of clinical experts, in-house immigration specialists, and local on-the-ground nursing managers to support our clients and nurses throughout an assignment.
Benefits of Partnering with Conexus MedStaff
For all healthcare organizations - hospitals, long-term care, post-acute care, and family offices - we can guide and supplement your staff recruitment efforts to add quality, long-term nurses and medical technologists to your team. Here are a few of the benefits of working with Conexus MedStaff:
- Improve staff retention rates.
- Diversify your staffing model.
- A simple and straightforward pricing model, saving at least 20% on bill rates vs. other models.
- Supplement clinical education and support provided to nurses prior to arrival and throughout the contract.
Partnering to Solve for Staff Recruitment & Retention Challenges
The Conexus MedStaff team knows the staffing challenges today's healthcare providers face. Budgets, quality of care, and retention of staff are only the beginning. We we work with clients to help solve their challenges. We don't need to tell you the statistics because you feel them every day, but looking ahead to the future, here is the reality:
- Population Growth: The U.S. population will rise to over 400 million people by 2050.
- Aging Nurses: The median age of today's nurse is 51.
- Recruitment Struggles: There's a reduced funnel of new domestic students taking up nursing as a career.
- Nursing Shortage: Nearly a quarter million nurses are needed in the next decade.
Our quality nurses and medical technologists ensure healthcare organizations can deliver quality and consistent care cost-effectively. It's part of our commitment to help your organization do what it does best - provide quality patient care.
More Than a Recruiter.
Conexus MedStaff recruits and hires experienced nursing talent for hospitals and long-term care facilities. With offices in the U.S., and around the world in the UK and the Philippines, we match experienced international nurses and new international student graduates who are passionate to deliver best practice care in the U.S. and become a part of the community, with attention, support and education provided to each and every nurse throughout their contract with you to ensure their success and yours.